MediMobile focuses on effective use of technology.
Resources are limited. Your time is invaluable. Keep your team focused on what really matters-- your patients and your safety. Allow our Team to automate your revenue reconciliation process. This is just one way we are helping protect our partners and their communities. Here are a couple more...
New Updates Actively Available:
- The NEW COVID-19 ICD-10 code has been added to all databases
- Final Guidelines (as of today) can be found here: COVID-19 Coding Guidelines
- Supplemental codes for discharges/dates-of-service prior to April 1, 2020 remain available
- NOTE: Continue to use the supplement to the ICD-10 Official Guidelines for coding encounters related to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- Diagnosis Specific Reporting is available for tracking and trending the COVID-19 curve within your unique environment
Available Upon Request- Contact Support: email@example.com or call: 877.495.2070
- Telemedicine Modifiers
- Business Rules to proactively help identify and correct errors prior to submission
- Catch the incorrect use of new COVID-19 ICD with DOS prior to April 1
- Build logic to route telemedicine POS accurately
- Physician Assistant Coder (PAC): For repeat offenders, our PAC can be leveraged to educate and train any provider on capturing the correct information. PAC can be configured on a per-provider basis, allowing practices to control the risk of physician coding.
- Educate on appropriate code selection
- Educate on appropriate POS selection
- Medical Billing Clients- Disaster Privileging Help is available!
- Call today if we can provide support and guidance.