MediMobile and The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
MediMobile's sole purpose is to ensure that our healthcare providers are able to easily record, reconcile, and receive reimbursements for their efforts. It is critical to capture and document all encounters. MediMobile is the only solution that offers point-of-care capture, chart reconciliation, alerts when charges and charts do not align, and tools to help flag encounters that need to be corrected before final scrubbing and processing occurs through your billing team.
We are here to help ensure that each and every one of our partners receives the relief that they deserve. Protect yourself! Let MediMobile help. #MediMobileCARES
Here are a couple of KEY provisions applicable during the COVID-19 emergency period for health care providers caring for Medicare patients:
- Eliminating the Medicare sequester (which reduced payments to providers by 2%) from May 1 – December 31, 2020
- Providing a 20% add on to the DRG rate for COVID-19 patients treated at inpatient prospective payment system hospitals
- Expanding the ability of qualified hospitals to request and receive accelerated Medicare payments up to a 6-month advanced lump sum (or periodic payments) for which repayment could be delayed for 4 months and would be interest-free for at least 12 months
- Waiving the 50% Rule and Site-Neutral payment policies for post-acute care providers so they can increase the capacity of the health care system without penalty
- Eliminating the $4 billion reduction in Medicaid disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments for FY 2020 and reducing the FY 2021 DSH cuts from $8B to $4B.
Request a Demo Today: MediMobile.com
... and don't forget our 2 Months Free Offer- See Blog for details!